Become a Football Official!
Football Officials Needed
· Earn Extra Money...unlike most hobbies, officials get paid for their time·
You Love the Game of Football...officiating is a great way to be involved
· Officiate Games from youth level to high school in your first year
· On and Off Field Training begins at the Candidate School on this Spring in April
· You Can Influence Kids...be a role model who helps make the game safe and fair
· Builds Positive Life Skills...build upon your communication, confidence and decision-making skills
· Make Lifelong Friends and Memories...fellow officials share experiences that will last a life time
· Give Back to Your Community...help continue the legacy of organized sports
Candidate School Starts this Spring in April
Class dates: April 15, 22, 29; May 6, 13, 20, 27; June 3, 10
Must be 18th years old by September 1st.
Full BOCES reimbursement available to multiple sport officials.
Special Considerations for Veterans.
For more information contact: Tom O’Connor and Lowell Citron at
Phone or text: (516) 880-5941
Please also keep checking the website for updates: www.LIAFO.org
Email email@example.com with any questions