Become a Football Official!
Football Officials Needed
· You Love the Game of Football...officiating is a great way to be involved
· Officiate Games from youth level to high school in your first year
· On and Off Field Training begins at the Candidate School on this Spring in April
· You Can Influence Kids...be a role model who helps make the game safe and fair
· Builds Positive Life Skills...build upon your communication, confidence and decision-making skills
· Make Lifelong Friends and Memories...fellow officials share experiences that will last a life time
· Give Back to Your Community...help continue the legacy of organized sports
Earn Extra Money...unlike most hobbies, officials get paid for their time·
2023 Candidate School is Begins In March
Class dates: March 2, 6, 13, 20, 27, 30
Must be 18th years old by September 1st.
Full BOCES reimbursement available to multiple sport officials.
Special Considerations for Veterans.
For more information contact: Tom O’Connor and Lowell Citron at
Phone or text: (516) 880-5941 or (646) 526-4126
Please also keep checking the website for updates: www.LIAFO.org
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions